L2 Customer Service Practitioner
Aims of this qualification
Job roles this qualification is suitable for:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
On programme learning:
The programme consists of the following:
- Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- End Point Assessment
How is it delivered?
End Point Assessment
An End Point Assessment will be carried out by staff from an independent End-point assessment provider approved by the Register of Apprenticeship Organisation.
The End Point Assessment will test the entire Standard, and be undertaken as follows:
- Apprentice showcase – to reflect and present examples of their development over the whole on-programme period
- Practical observation (60 minutes)
- Professional Discussion (60 minutes)
The End Point Assessment requires apprentices to demonstrate they have achieved the standard.
- Achieve Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Achieve the Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Practitioner
- Achieve Level 2 Maths and English Functional Skills
- Complete a portfolio Apprentice Showcase
The purpose of the end point assessment is to test (in a synoptic way) the skills, knowledge and behaviours of the apprentice as set out in the apprenticeship standard.
End point assessment provides apprentices with a showcase opportunity to provide oral and documentary evidence of their knowledge, skills and behaviours developed throughout the apprenticeship. Enables the independent assessor to assess the skills and behaviours of the apprentice by observing the apprentice in the course of their normal work. Tests the knowledge acquired by the apprentice throughout the apprenticeship.
How long will it take to complete?
We at Pier Training would be happy to discuss any aspect of Apprenticeships you may be interested in.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.