Clinical Healthcare Tutor / Assessor
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, self-driven Clinical Healthcare Tutor/Assessor to join our existing delivery team, delivering and supporting qualifications to one of our national Levy clients.
The successful applicant will be required to cover a caseload of learners undertaking Healthcare qualifications in the Northwest UK.
Clinical Healthcare Assessor Essential and Desirable CompetencIes
- A minimum Level 3 in Clinical Healthcare qualification or NVQ in Health and Social Care (gained within a clinical environment) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Degree in Nursing (or equivalent qualification)
- Essential experience delivering healthcare qualifications including; Clinical Healthcare, Paediatric, Peri-Operative Apprenticeships, plus Care Certificate
- Experience of Healthcare Science including Technical Scientific Services & Radiography ( desirable but not essential)
- TAQA, D32, D33, A1 or DTTLS (IQA qualification desirable) or equivalent teaching qualification
Proven track record of ability to complete qualifications
- Working experience in clinical healthcare (essential)
Confident with English and maths (grade C or above or Functional Skills Level 2) and able to deliver functional skills to learners
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience of face to face delivery (desirable)
- Experience of e-learning delivery models (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence
- IT competent with working knowledge and experience of using Word, Excel, Skype etc.
- Travel expenses 35ppm
- Home based
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to work with learners in a leading
private hospital organisation
- CPD opportunities
Pier Training work with the health sector throughout the country to develop specific training programmes and support nationally recognised qualifications including but not limited to the new healthcare standards and offer a range of other sector specific apprenticeship qualifications.
If you do not already hold the Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent) but have a genuine desire to move into a training role along with occupational experience and knowledge within Clinical Care, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Pier Training – Home Based
Job Type: Full Time
Negotiable dependent upon qualifications and experience
Visit our dedicated Jobs page on Indeed Jobs where you'll find more vacancies from Pier Training...