Customer Service, Business Administration & Management L3-L5 Tutor/Assessor
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, self-driven Tutor/Assessor to join our existing delivery team, delivering and supporting qualifications to one of our national Levy clients.
The successful applicant will be required to cover a caseload of learners undertaking apprenticeships in and around Leeds area.
Essential and Desirable CompetencIes
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA)
- Experience of planning, training, mentoring and assessing learners using an Online Portfolio
- Experience in delivering full apprenticeship programmes
- You must have a passion for training and teaching using new technologies such as WebEx or any other similar video conferencing software. Therefore, excellent IT skills are essential.
- Experience of managing own caseload and own diary
- Experience of keeping learners engaged on programme with successful achievement in line with targets and objectives
- An awareness of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework with a good understanding of the outstanding grade descriptors for teaching and learning
- Ability to deliver functional skills to learners with own Functional Skills OR a minimum of A-C / 9-4 GCSE grade in English and maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Willingness to travel and the use of a car is essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Very IT competent with working knowledge and experience of using Word, Excel, Skype etc.
- Experience of e-learning delivery / classroom or 121 (Highly desirable as this will be an essential part of the role)
- Experience assessing and delivering the Business Administration and Customer Service apprenticeship to the New Standard
- Able to deliver L5 apprenticeship programmes in management
- Experience of face to face delivery.
- Travel expenses 35ppm
- Home based
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- CPD opportunities.
Pier Training work with apprenticeship levy paying employers throughout the country to develop specific training programmes and support nationally recognised qualifications.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No agencies please.
Pier Training – Home Based
Job Type: Full Time
Negotiable dependent upon qualifications and experience
Visit our dedicated Jobs page on Indeed Jobs where you'll find more vacancies from Pier Training...